Please note: This is a beta version and there possibly will be some larger changes in the not-so-far future.
Craft Inc. Replicator is a Bukkit plugin where players can build in-game replicators to replicate unlimited amounts of specific items (64 at a time). It is based on the idea of replicators as seen in the Star Trek movies.
You have to build an exact copy of the replicator-template. See the following GIF-animation. When the last block is placed you will see a message which tells you what to do next. At the front side of your replicator you can place item frames. Put any item in one of the item frames, right click it and the replicator will replicate them.
Template shown from top view. (first 3 images)
Source code available on Github.
- /replicator help Display a help page.
- /replicator adduser | deluser <player> [id] Add or remove a player’s right to use the replicator in front of you or the replicator given by „id“
- /replicator addowner | delowner <player> [id] Add or remove a player’s right to use AND add or remove other users and owners to the replicator in front of you or the replicator given by „id“.
- /replicator list Lists all replicators where you are owner or user.
- /replicator info [id] Get information about the replicator in front of you or the replicator given by „id“.
- /replicator checkversion Manually check for a new version.
- craftinc.replicator.update Allows to get notified on login, when a new update is available. Allows to use the checkversion command.
Bugs and other Problems
Please use the Issue Tracker on Github.