Craft Inc. BorderProtection is a border protection plugin for Bukkit.
You can define a rectangular or circular border for each world. With the ignoreborders permission, some players on your server can be able to go beyond the border.
Let your server create all the chunks within the border during times where no player is online.
You can download the latest JAR here.
You can find the latest version available as source code on Github.
All commands start with /cibp.
- help Display a help page.
- get,info Displays the border definition of the current world.
- on,off Enables / disables the border of the current world.
- Rectangular border:
- set r <integer> Sets a new border for the current world. The border will be a rectangle which edges are <integer> away from the point of origin.
- set r <x1,z1> <x2,z2> Sets a new border for the current world. The border will be a rectangle defined by the two points given.
- Circular border:
- set c <radius> Sets a new border as a circle with <radius> around 0,0.
- set c <center> <radius> Sets a new border as a circle with <radius> around <center>. <center> is specified as x,z.
- craftinc.borderprotection.set Allows to set the border and to enable/disable it.
- craftinc.borderprotection.ignoreborders Allows to go beyond the border.
- craftinc.borderprotection.generate Allows to start chunk generation.
Bugs and other Problems
Please use the Issue Tracker on Github.